A Caring Hand Foundation for Pregnant Teens Inc. became a reality In January 2012. For many years, I dreamed of helping teenage mothers. I reflect on the days when I stood in their shoes and wanted to be someone who could offer to help young mothers make positive choices for themselves and their babies.
Your Financial Contribution allows us to sustain and expand the difference we make. By supporting our mission, you are uplifting and enhancing the life of a teenage mother and also positively impacting generations to come.
Join us as we provide young mothers with all the tools necessary to develop into productive adults, no matter what career path they choose. We wholeheartedly believe inside of each of them is the potential to change the world in a positive way and with your help, they won’t become just another statistic.
Your Financial Contribution Will:
- Ensure access to quality life skills workshops that prepares young mothers to become productive and successful adults.
- Support programs that are committed to improving the quality of life for teen/young mothers in Chicago and surrounding suburban communities.
- Provide opportunities for young mothers to work with a caring mentor to improve their ability to develop a positive attitude towards their future.
- Create a safe haven for young mothers/children.
- Create opportunities to enhance interest in attending an institution of learning, particularly for those that wouldn’t apply otherwise.
Partners, as you can see the work we have to do is enormous and can’t be done without your help. Please consider participating with us in a financial way. If you are already contributing financially, please pray about other ways you can support these young parents. They really need us.
Connie Harris-Williams, Founder
Please make your check or money order payable to:
A Caring Hand Foundation
P.O. Box 474
Hines, Illinois 60141